1. Hazara University: Hazara University was founded in 2002 and located in Dhodial town, Mansehra District, Hazara in the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province (KPK). There are two main campus of Hazara university i.e. Havelian and Haripur, Havelian campous is located just 15 Km from Abbottabad and 21 Km from Haripur, the total area around this campus is about 1200 kanlas.
2. UET Abbottabad: UET Abbottabad was established in oct. 2002, and the chanceelor of NWFP University of Engineering and Technonlogy inaugrated this campus in old Ayub Medical college building.Phone: (+92-992) 381700
3. COMSATS Abbottabad: Comsats Abbottabad also known as CIIT Abbottabad Campus, is one of the best campus and offered diffreent course like enginerring, IT, Socaila, medical and agricultural science form graduation to PhD, More than 463 professional teacher with more than 100 PhD professors with motto “We Aim to Inspire”.
4. University of Haripur, The establishment of University of Haripur (UoH) is an important milestone in the history of higher education in Hazara region of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa,(KPK) The motivation can be supported by (unofficially validated) estimates which suggest that in 2017-18 approximately 8,000-10,000 pupils will be enrolled in the University with the completion of proposed physical and academic infrastructure.University of Haripur offers the full range of academic qualifications: Certificate, Diploma, BA/BSc Hons., MA/M.Sc. (conventional), MS/M.Phil and PhD. UoH has already started offering Ph.D. programmes in various disciplines and shall start producing Ph.Ds. by 2013 onwards. Ph: +92-995-615391
4. Allama Iqbal Open University, (AIOU) House No. CB 301, Adj. United Bank Ltd. Main Building Branch, Mansehra Road. Abbottabad Ph: +92-992-9310379