Daily Nada i Khalq

Daily nada i khalq Haripur

Daily NADA-I-KHALQ. is the first daily newspaper from Haripur, which covers all news including Abbottabad, Haripur, Mansehra, Battagram, Kohistan and entire country.
Dr Chan Mubarak Hazarvi is the chief editor of this only daily newspaeper from Haripur. Daily nada i khalq is only online newspaper and  daily nada i khalq haripur updated daily, This daily nada, nada e khalq haripur is updated daily newspapers, This newspaers is ABC certified, and best newspapers and hazara newspapers, news in Hazara, hazara divsion newspapers, newspapers online, abbotabad news, abbottabad news online, abbottabad online newspapers,

17 Comments

1. Haji Abdul razaq says:

Thanks admin for uploading nada I khalq a such beautiful gift for people in abroad . We miss our sweet hazara

• admin says:

Thank you for comments we are still working on this site and near future you can see more information about city of school and city of Pine Abbottabad

2. Naveed khan says:

My friend told me about your website and online newspaper edition it’s amazing keep ur successful journey up

3. Sadaqat says:

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

Thanks for online epaper. I and my family is out of Hazara and this paper is very useful for us to know about our area. Please solve the above problem often we confronted during online reading.

• admin says:

Thank you for your comments however most of the newspapers are not online and some purchased low rate hosting servers so this problem occured, however some newspapers like Shamal, AAJ, Sarhad News, Mahasib are regularly updated so visit these newspapers of Hazara as well

4. Nadeem raja says:

Nada I Khalq make us aware what’s going on there in hazara .so thanks admin and dr chan mubarik .

5. raja basharat says:

Thanks admin for your service and u should really appreciate Dr Chan MUbarik for giving us chance to b proud of haripur as it represent haripur all over the world here in canada i m aware of each nd every news of hazara specially haripur
    Salam dr sahb for all u have done for people specially for ANO

6. ameer hamza says:

salaam , i have to share some important information to you people kindly send me admin mobile phone number

7. Yaseen malik says:

Aslam u Alakum , admin can u give me some information , I want to write articles for nada I Khalq , I based Saudia arabia .how can I write urdu collum
    Thanks

8. Yaseen malik says:

Thanks

9. naveed Anjum says:

Dear Admin
    how i can get the old newspaper, of previous date?
    could you please send me online edition of newspaper dated 05 may 2016

10. Bashir ahmad says:

Nice to see a newspaper from Haripur.Stil think of a beautiful small town,very much inside the circular road.Visit briefly for a day or so every few years and hope to do it again someday.
    Good luck with the paper and best wishes

11. haseen ullah wazir says:

can u publish my article.i have send to u?

12. ISHTIAQ SHAH says: